Our school has a uniform that we encourage children to wear with pride.
- Grey or black skirt, pinafore or grey or black full length trousers
- White blouse/polo shirt
- Red school sweatshirt/cardigan- these do not need to have the school logo
- White socks or black, grey or red tights
- Flat shoes in black (not trainers or boots)
- A checked red and white summer dress can be worn in the summer months
- Grey or black formal shorts may also be worn in summer months
Children should not wear trainers or boots in school or any jewellery other than a watch.
Hairbands etc should be red whenever possible and other hair decorations should not be worn.
For PE, children will need a plain white t-shirt, black shorts and plimsolls or trainers. Black jogging bottoms can be worn in winter months.
We do ask that ALL clothing is named as this makes it much easier for us to return mislaid items quickly.
Our school uniform can be purchased from a range of retailers, including Uniform Direct. We also have a clothing recycling system within school, which is run by our PTA.